For my entire business career, my focus has been momentum
The variety of projects and problems I have solved in my business career has resulted in a vast experience and skillset base. It is my belief that experience is the best teacher and problems are my greatest gift.
Who I Am
Gordon D. Hester
Transformation Specialist, Entrepreneur, Consultant, Trainer And Author
Gordon Hester is a Global Business Consultant. His consulting business is focused on working with mid to large sized companies.
Society doesn’t teach us to succeed…
It teaches us to conform
Gordon Hester is an entrepreneur and business strategist. For 25 years, Gordon was the CEO for Roberti Enterprises. Although Roberti Enterprises was a conglomerate of various companies, it was best known for building one of the largest global distributorships in the history of the Direct Selling Industry with sales in excess of $8 billion and a sales organization exceeding 100,000 distributors in over 25 countries. During this period, he coached and trained thousands of entrepreneurs in North America, 15 European Member countries, Israel and Australia.
After retiring in April 2016, Gordon started his own global business consulting practice. The focus of his consulting practice was B2B, primarily with start ups and mid-sized global companies. The scope of his consulting is very broad but always focused on problem solving, both in operations and sales. Much of that work is on business strategies and the development of systems and process necessary to advance momentum in their businesses.
In 2018, Gordon launched a global technology business called Shapetech Solutions, LLC. Shapetech Solutions is a boutique tech design and full-stack development firm with offices in both Sarasota, Florida and Nis, Serbia. Shapetech has an international team of business consultants, developers, and designers providing transformative solutions for global businesses. The Shapetech Team has over 40+ years of business experience and over 100+ years of tech experience.
For the last four years, Gordon has been on the Advisory Council for the Entrepreneur Program at Wake Forest University. He works closely with the director of this program, Dan Cohen, especially mentoring students. Dan joined Wake Forest in 2015 after founding and directing eLab at Cornell. That program was hailed by Forbes Magazine as a major driver of Cornell’s ascent to a #4 national ranking in entrepreneurship. Gordon is also helping expand the mentorship program.
What I’ve Done
Areas of Business Experience and Expertise
Gordon Hester is working with the senior global management team that includes IT, marketing, branding, sales, product expansion, compliance and infrastructure development.
- Building and integrating new business processes and systems to drive positive transformation
- Building and integrating behavioral models for data mining and behavioral mapping, interpretation and implementation
- Extensive contact negotiations
- Extensive problem solving – identification and resolution
- Bringing products to market
- Venture capital
- Conflict resolution – working with corporate teams
- Social media and marketing consulting
- Accounting system development and management
- Coached thousands of entrepreneurs in North America, 15 European Member countries, Israel and Australia
- Problem identification and resolution
- Behavioral mapping and transformation
- System and strategy creation and implementation
- Legal support on business matters
- Change management
- Life coaching and how it integrates with business growth
- Financial planning systems and strategies including investments, tax strategies, tax and wealth creation
Public Speaking and Training
- Lectured and/or trained in North America, 15 European Member countries, Israel and Australia
- Areas of speaking and training include:
- Business and Economic Forecasting
- Business Development and Transformation
- Leadership Development
- Financial Planning and Wealth Building for Entrepreneurs
- Human Behavior Focused on Mapping and Transforming Thinking
- Creating and Advancing Momentum in Business
What I'm Up To
Shapetech Solutions is a boutique tech design and full-stack development firm with offices in both Sarasota, Florida and Nis, Serbia. We are an international team of business consultants, developers, and designers who are able to use both the global nature of our business and our vast range of backgrounds to create affordable solutions for all our clients. We firmly believe that we are in the business of providing transformative solutions, and view technology as a tool that we can use to shape the future of any company.Check Out ShapeTech
Gordon D. Hester
Transformation Specialist, Entrepreneur, Consultant, Trainer and Author
Get in touch
Have a question for Gordon Hester? Want to know more?
Please fill out the form or follow Gordon Hester on social media.